ROCm comes with a set of tutorials designed to help you understand how you can use and extend the platform.
- hipCAFFEHow use Caffe on ROCm
- Vector-Add Vector Add example ussing the HIP Programing Language
- Mini N-body This sample demonstrates the use of the HIP API for a mini n-body problem.
- Assembly Sample The Art of AMDGCN Assembly:How to Bend the Machine to Your Will. This tutorial demonstrates GCN assembly with ROCm application development.
- Optimizing Dispatches ROCm With Rapid Harmony: Optimizing HSA Dispatch: This tutorial shows how to optimize HSA dispatch performance for ROCm application development.
- CLOC Offline Compiler ROCm With Harmony: Combining OpenCL Kernels, HCC and HSA in a Single Program. This tutorial demonstrates how to compile OpenCL kernels using the CL offline compiler (CLOC) and integrate them with HCC C++ compiled ROCm applications.